LEAWOOD, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fulfilling a dedication to launch share rely information, AMC Leisure Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMC) (“AMC” or “the Firm”) is at this time offering the next info:
- There have been 501,780,240 AMC shares excellent as of June 2, 2021, the report date for the Shareholder Assembly that’s scheduled for July 29, 2021.
- Solely the holders of those shares whose trades have settled as of June 2, 2021 are entitled to vote on the Shareholder Assembly. Buying and selling or different transactions regarding the shares, corresponding to share borrowing, derivatives (together with choices contracts) or quick promoting, don’t affect the variety of shares entitled to vote on the Shareholder Assembly.
- Advance voting for the Annual Shareholder assembly is anticipated to start on June 16 and can proceed by July 28. The main points of proposals up for a vote and procedures for voting will probably be obtainable in AMC’s proxy assertion, a preliminary model of which is being filed at this time, with the definitive proxy assertion anticipated to be filed on June 16. Shortly thereafter, the proxy and voting supplies will probably be mailed or emailed to particular person traders identified to AMC, and to brokerage companies holding shares on behalf of traders in avenue identify. Such traders are inspired to succeed in out to their brokers within the latter a part of June or early in July if proxy supplies haven’t but been forwarded to them by their brokers.
- The share rely offered above contains these shares held by each home and worldwide traders. AMC has been knowledgeable that sure worldwide brokerage homes might prohibit worldwide traders’ capacity to forged their votes. Affected worldwide traders might want to hunt down different brokers who do facilitate shareholder voting for future elections.
- AMC expects to obtain an approximate rely of the variety of particular person shareholders whose trades have settled as of June 2 and can launch this info as quickly as it’s obtainable, which is presently anticipated to be no later than June 9.
- The Firm doesn’t report or have entry to info concerning any share lending or quick promoting transactions apart from what’s publicly obtainable from third social gathering suppliers.
- AMC has acquired quite a lot of inquiries concerning so-called artificial shares and pretend shares. AMC has no dependable details about this, due to this fact we are able to make no remark on this regard. AMC solely maintains information concerning the shares it has legally issued and that are excellent.
- The Firm has acquired quite a lot of inquiries concerning hypothesis a few potential cut up or reverse cut up of our inventory. A inventory cut up or reverse inventory cut up shouldn’t be a capital elevating transaction and due to this fact doesn’t obtain the goals of bolstering our liquidity or offering proceeds for different transactions. AMC has no plans to suggest or take any actions concerning a inventory cut up or reverse inventory cut up, and in any occasion such actions would require shareholder approval.
- AMC understands that there’s appreciable buying and selling in derivatives on the Firm’s inventory together with each put and name choices. These spinoff securities can have the impact of accelerating the volatility of AMC’s share value, and whereas they are often structured to duplicate the economics of proudly owning or quick promoting actual AMC shares, they carry no voting rights.
About AMC Leisure Holdings, Inc.
AMC is the most important film exhibition firm in the US, the most important in Europe and the most important all through the world with roughly 950 theatres and 10,500 screens throughout the globe. AMC has propelled innovation within the exhibition trade by: deploying its Signature power-recliner seats; delivering enhanced meals and beverage selections; producing better visitor engagement by its loyalty and subscription packages, website online and cell apps; providing premium massive format experiences and taking part in all kinds of content material together with the most recent Hollywood releases and unbiased programming. For extra info, go to www.amctheatres.com.
Web site Info
This press launch, together with different information about AMC, is accessible at www.amctheatres.com. We routinely submit info which may be essential to traders within the Investor Relations part of our web site, www.investor.amctheatres.com. We use this web site as a way of exposing materials, personal info and for complying with our disclosure obligations underneath Regulation FD, and we encourage traders to seek the advice of that part of our web site repeatedly for essential details about AMC. The data contained on, or which may be accessed by, our web site shouldn’t be integrated by reference into, and isn’t part of, this doc. Traders considering mechanically receiving information and knowledge when posted to our web site can even go to www.investor.amctheatres.com to join electronic mail alerts.
Extra Info and The place to Discover It
This communication could also be deemed solicitation materials in respect of the Annual Assembly of stockholders (the “Annual Assembly”) of AMC Leisure Holdings, Inc. (“AMC” or the “Firm”). This communication doesn’t represent a solicitation of any vote or approval. In reference to the Annual Assembly, the Firm plans to file with the Securities and Alternate Fee (the “SEC”) and mail or in any other case present to its stockholders a proxy assertion concerning the enterprise to be performed on the Annual Assembly. The Firm may file different paperwork with the SEC concerning the enterprise to be performed on the Annual Assembly. This doc shouldn’t be an alternative to the proxy assertion or every other doc which may be filed by the Firm with the SEC.
BEFORE MAKING ANY VOTING DECISION, THE COMPANY’S STOCKHOLDERS ARE URGED TO READ THE PROXY STATEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS FILED BY THE COMPANY WITH THE SEC IN CONNECTION WITH THE BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED AT THE ANNUAL MEETING BEFORE MAKING ANY VOTING OR INVESTMENT DECISION WITH RESPECT TO THE BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED AT THE ANNUAL MEETING BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED AT THE ANNUAL MEETING.
Stockholders might acquire a free copy of the proxy assertion and different paperwork the Firm recordsdata with the SEC (when obtainable) by the web site maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov. The Firm makes obtainable freed from cost on its investor relations web site at www.investor.amctheatres.com copies of supplies it recordsdata with, or furnishes to, the SEC.
Individuals within the Solicitation
The Firm and its administrators, govt officers and sure workers and different individuals could also be deemed to be individuals within the solicitation of proxies from the Firm’s stockholders in reference to the enterprise to be performed on the Annual Assembly. Safety holders might acquire info concerning the names, affiliations and pursuits of the Firm’s administrators and govt officers within the Firm’s Annual Report on Kind 10-Okay for the fiscal yr ended December 31, 2020, which was filed with the SEC on March 12, 2021 (the “2021 Kind 10-Okay”). To the extent the holdings of the Firm’s securities by the Firm’s administrators and govt officers have modified because the quantities set forth within the Firm’s 2021 Kind 10-Okay, such modifications have been or will probably be mirrored on Statements of Change in Possession on Kind 4 filed with the SEC.
Ahead Wanting Statements
This communication contains “forward-looking statements” throughout the which means of the federal securities legal guidelines. In lots of instances, these forward-looking statements could also be recognized by means of phrases corresponding to “will,” “might,” “may,” “would,” “ought to,” “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “intends,” “signifies,” “initiatives,” “targets,” “goals,” “targets,” “predicts,” “plans,” “seeks,” and variations of those phrases and related expressions. Examples of forward-looking statements embody statements we make concerning the affect of COVID-19, future attendance ranges and our liquidity. Any forward-looking assertion speaks solely as of the date on which it’s made. These forward-looking statements might embody, amongst different issues, statements associated to AMC’s present expectations concerning the efficiency of its enterprise, monetary outcomes, liquidity and capital assets, and the affect to its enterprise and monetary situation of, and measures being taken in response to, the COVID-19 virus, and are based mostly on info obtainable on the time the statements are made and/or administration’s good religion perception as of that point with respect to future occasions, and are topic to dangers, developments, uncertainties and different info that would trigger precise efficiency or outcomes to vary materially from these expressed in or recommended by the forward-looking statements. These dangers, developments, uncertainties and info embody, however aren’t restricted to, dangers associated to: AMC’s capacity to acquire extra liquidity, which if not realized or inadequate to generate the fabric quantities of extra liquidity that will probably be required except it is ready to obtain extra normalized ranges of working revenues, possible would end in AMC in search of an in-court or out-of-court restructuring of its liabilities; the potential affect of AMC’s current or potential lease defaults; the affect of the COVID-19 virus on AMC, the movement image exhibition trade, and the economic system normally, together with AMC’s response to the COVID-19 virus associated to suspension of operations at theatres, personnel reductions and different cost-cutting measures and measures to take care of crucial liquidity and will increase in bills regarding precautionary measures at AMC’s services to guard the well being and well-being of AMC’s clients and workers; AMC’s important indebtedness, together with its borrowing capability and its capacity to satisfy its monetary upkeep and different covenants; the style, timing and quantity of profit AMC receives underneath the CARES Act or different relevant governmental advantages and assist; the affect of impairment losses; movement image manufacturing and efficiency; AMC’s lack of management over distributors of movies; intense competitors within the geographic areas through which AMC operates; elevated use of different movie supply strategies or different types of leisure; shrinking unique theatrical launch window; AMC Stubs A-Checklist not assembly anticipated income projections; basic and worldwide financial, political, regulatory and different dangers; limitations on the provision of capital; AMC’s capacity to refinance its indebtedness on favorable phrases; availability of financing upon favorable phrases or in any respect; dangers regarding impairment losses, together with with respect to goodwill and different intangibles, and theatre and different closure fees; and different components mentioned within the reviews AMC has filed with the SEC. Ought to a number of of those dangers, developments, uncertainties or info materialize, or ought to underlying assumptions show incorrect, precise outcomes might range materially from these indicated or anticipated by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Accordingly, you’re cautioned to not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which converse solely as of the date they’re made. Ahead-looking statements shouldn’t be learn as a assure of future efficiency or outcomes and won’t essentially be correct indications of the occasions at, or by, which such efficiency or outcomes will probably be achieved. For an in depth dialogue of dangers, developments and uncertainties dealing with AMC, see the part entitled “Threat Components” within the Firm’s 2021 Kind 10-Okay filed with the SEC, and the dangers, developments and uncertainties recognized in its different public filings. AMC doesn’t intend, and undertakes no responsibility, to replace any info contained herein to replicate future occasions or circumstances, besides as required by relevant legislation.
Class: Firm Launch