Occasions may be canceled as a consequence of COVID-19.
E-book Signing — Rocky Shockley and Tim Jones “Simple Hikes to the Hidden Previous: Pikes Peak Area,” 1-3 p.m. June 12, Coated Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665, coveredtreasures.com.
Digital Author Night time — With Pikes Peak Writers, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Monday. Registration required: pikespeak writers.com/ppw-events/april-2021-writers-night-2.
June Artwork Hope Occasion — With outside authors Stewart Inexperienced and Jamie Siebrase, 5-8 p.m. June 17, Coated Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665, coveredtreasures.com.
Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital at no cost entry to movies, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and Extra — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
All Pikes Peak District Library branches would require face coverings for anybody 11 years and older to enter and use our amenities. Face shields are allowed and individuals who can’t medically put on a face masking might be allowed to make use of our amenities. The primary hour remains to be reserved for folks at greater threat of significant issues from COVID-19. You possibly can go to the Library when it’s handy for you throughout open hours to browse the gathering and take a look at gadgets, use a pc or copy, fax and scan paperwork. Curbside companies permit you to decide up Library supplies, wi-fi print jobs and take and make kits with out having to go inside any location. All open libraries now provide a park and textual content possibility. You can also use our 24/7 e-book drops to return Library supplies at any time. For data go to ppld.org.
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Essential St., Fountain
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Outdated Meridian Street, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, within the Manitou Artwork Middle, 515 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Outdated Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Middle Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Go Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE